In June, The LINQ started throwing a Tuesday night BLOQ PARTY with specials and discounts at all of the LINQ attractions. The specials are aimed at locals, but most patrons can take advantage of them. The exception is the 50% High Roller discount, which according to a friend who was there last week, is only for locals.
You can still get a free pass to the High Roller by getting a suited blackjack or using it as a free Diamond and Seven Star show.
Here is the list of specials & discounts available Tuesdays at The LINQ’s BLOQ PARTY:
- High Roller: 50% off regular admission (UPDATE: as of August, this is now 30% off tickets and a free drink at the Sky Lounge)
- Ghirardelli: 10% off any chocolate or $1.00 off any purchase(cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons)
- Haute Doggery: 15% off your haute dog creations
- Flour + Barley: 15% off Italian-inspired dishes and brick oven pizza
- Bella Scarpa: 10% off women’s shoes
- Ruby Blue: 10% off women’s purses and fashions
- Goorin Bros: 15% off stylish vintage-inspired hats
- Polaroid Fotobar: FREE museum admission ($5 off for non-locals)
- Margaritaville (at Flamingo): 20% off menu items
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: FREE mini cupcake with a purchase of a Sprinkles ice cream scoop (limit one per customer)
- Brooklyn Bowl: 2-for-1 Bacardi drinks and 2-for-1 Cazadores drinks
- TAG: 2-for-1 craft beer
- Squeeze: 2-for-1 fresh cocktails
- O’Sheas: 2-for-1 call brand cocktails
- Purple Zebra: 2-for-1 Zebra Hoof frozen cocktails
- Starbucks: 2-for-1 grande Frappuccinos
- KOTO: 25% off all purchases from 6pm to close
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: Half-priced tacos and 2-for-1 margaritas
- Tilted Kilt: 20 % off the entire check (including retail); $5 Sam Adams or Sam Seasonal 20-ounce draught; $5 PBR 32-ounce draught; $5 Pinnacle Vodka single mix spirits (energy not included); and FREE Pub Pretzel and Guinness beer cheese with purchase of any entrée.
- F.A.M.E.: $10 Ramen and draft beer; AZN Chicken & Waffles by Fukuburger; Live Entertainment
- Chilli Beans: 15% off for anyone who likes the Chilli Beans Facebook page from 6pm to midnight