Caesars Entertainment is adding a rather impressive new benefit for active duty military and veterans. They have created a special “Salute” card and benefits especially for:
- All active duty military
- Members of the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard
- Members of the Army Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Air Force Reserve and Coast Guard Reserve
- All veterans
- All military and veteran spouses
The Total Rewards Salute card will be available starting today, Veterans Day 2017. Salute cardholders are eligible for military hotel discounts when they book online and they will automatically be upgraded to Total Rewards Platinum status, which includes the following perks:
- Complimentary self and valet parking at many destinations
- Special pricing at restaurants
- 15% discounts at casino gift shops
- 10% discount on select Norwegian Cruise Line vacations
- A complimentary stay at Atlantis, Paradise Island in The Bahamas
- A 5% discount on Hawaiian Airlines flights
- Tier status match with Wyndham Rewards®
You can see the full list of Platinum benefits on my Total Rewards Overview page.
To receive a Salute card, guests must sign up in person at a Total Rewards Resort and provide a U.S. military ID or veteran’s card. Active Military IDs, National Guard IDs, Reserves IDs, Retired Military IDs, DD214s and Veteran Cards will be accepted for verification.