TI (formerly Treasure Island) has one of the highest resort fees on the Strip, but they are now optional in a few specific instances. Resort fees are required and in addition to the room rate displayed on all special offers with the exception of their TV Ad Special in which the resort fee is optional. Resort fees may also be optional for qualified TI Players Club casino members as well as select meeting groups.
The $25 ($28 with tax) Daily Resort Fee Includes:
- In room high speed internet access: $20/day value
- Access to fitness center: $17/day value
- Buy 1 Cocktail Get 1 Free (one per stay): $9 value
- Buy 1 Adult Lunch, Dinner or Brunch Buffet, Get 1 Free (one per stay): $20-$27 value
- Daily newspaper at Guest Services: $1-$2/day value
- In room local and toll free phone calls: $1/call value
- Printed airline boarding passes: $5/each value
- Copies and faxes (up to 10 pages): $1/each value
- $20 credit for future stay (one per stay)
TI currently has a Groupon offer for 2 nights and 2 tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s Mystere that allows the resort fee to be optional. If you are only staying 2 nights, you might be able to use enough of the included discounts to save money by paying the resort fee.