One of my favorite Vegas specials is something that you can get at home, too, as long as you have The Palm Restaurant in your town. It is The Palm Power Lunch (formerly the Business Lunch). It is a 3-course meal available daily from 11:30am-3:00pm.
I stumbled onto it years ago when it was under $20. Now it is $25.90, but still a good deal as far as I’m concerned.
- First Course options:
- Mixed Green Salad, Classic Caesar Salad or Chef’s Soup of the Day
- Second Course / Entree options:
- Chicken Parmigiana, Atlantic Salmon Fillet, Chef’s Fresh Fish Special of the Day or Filet Mignon Medallions (2, 4oz medallions) a la Stone
- Single Portion Side options:
- Half & Half (cottage fries and fried onions), Vegetable of the Day or Linguine Marinara
- Third Course / Dessert options:
- Flourless Chocolate Cake or New York Style Cheesecake