Effective August 9, 2016, the resort fees for Mandalay Bay, Delano, MGM Grand and The Mirage will be increased to $32 plus tax. That’s $35.84 after taxes. They join Aria, Bellagio, The Signature and Vdara which already charged that rate.
New York – New York and Monte Carlo are still at $30 per night ($33.60 after taxes). Excalibur and Luxor are still $26 per night ($29.12 after taxes). Circus Circus charges $21 per night ($23.52 after taxes).
MGM Resorts International launched a mobile gaming platform where guests can gamble with real money in bingo, slot and video poker tournaments. Free games are also available. You can play while logged in at any MGM Resort in Las Vegas except for Circus Circus. Continue reading Mobile casino tournaments launch at MGM Resorts
MGM Resorts in Las Vegas will start charging for parking on June 6, 2016. If you use the Self-Parking garages, the first hour will be free. After that, the rates vary. Here are the details:
Registered Hotel Guests
- Parking is not included in the Resort Fee.
- The Parking Fee may be charged to your room bill.
- Your parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations (subject to availability).
- Use your room key to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of check out
M life Rewards Members
- Self-parking is complimentary* for Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR M life Rewards Members
- Valet-parking is complimentary* for Gold, Platinum and NOIR M life Rewards Members
- Scan your qualifying M life card for entry and exit (you do not need to take a ticket)
Continue reading Parking at MGM Resorts
I recently posted about Caesars Entertainment raising and standardizing their resort fees. MGM Resorts has done a similar thing. Most of their resorts now have a $29 per night resort fee. That is $32.48 per night after taxes. Their mid- and lower level hotels have lower fees. Circus Circus has the lowest fee at $15 per night ($16.80 with tax).
As a general rule, the resort fee covers fitness center access, daily newspaper, high speed internet access, complimentary copying and faxing, boarding pass printing, plus free local and (800) calls.
Continue reading MGM Resort Fees
No. I’m not talking about putting an apple in your hoodie or dumping a pile of shrimp into your purse. Cravings at the Mirage is now offering a take out option. You can take as much as you can fit in their To-Go container for $16 per person, per container. The price is the same whether it is for breakfast, lunch or dinner.