Boarding Pass is the Station Casinos’ players club. It covers Red Rock Resort, Green Valley Ranch, Palace Station, Sunset Station, Boulder Station, Sante Fe Station, Texas Station, Fiesta Henderson and Fiesta Rancho.
The basic operation is the same as any other players club. Insert your card into the slot or video poker machine when playing or present your card when you buy in to a table game or place a sportsbet.
They track your comps by Points and your tier by Status Credits. Comp Points are earned at the following rates:
- $1 Slot Machine, Video Keno and Video Poker Coin = 1 Point (Full-Pay video poker machines require $4 per Point)
- $1 Sports Bet = 1 Point
- $1 Bingo entry = 5 Points
- 1 hour of live poker = 1,000 Points
- Tables Games. You do not earn Points for table games, but the Pit Boss can write paper comps based upon your play. Comps based upon your table game play are handled through the pit or a host.
Points can be redeemed for Cashback or slot play at a rate of $1 for every 1,000 Points.
Boarding Pass currently offers 3x Points everyday, so you might as well multiply the Points in the list by 3. Preferred and Gold players need to swipe their card at the kiosk to activate the 3x Points multiplier. It is automatically applied for higher tier players.
You can see how this compares to other players clubs in my Players Club Return Rates post.
Status Credits are earned at the following rates:
- $1 Slot Machine, Video Keno = 3 Credits
- $1 Video Poker Coin = 1 Credit
- $1 Sports Bet = 1 Credit
- $1 Bingo entry = 1 Credit
- 1 hour of live poker = 100 Credits
- Table games. Average bet times hours played = Status Credits earned. For example, 2 hours of $50 blackjack gives you 100 Status Credits.
Boarding Pass is a tiered players club. The tiers are Preferred, Gold, Platinum, President and Chairman.
- The Preferred level is the base level.
- It allows you to track your play and gives you a cash discount at the buffet and a 10% discount at the gift shop.
- Gold level requires 1000 Status Credits.
- It increases your gift shop discount to 15% and allows you to redeem Points for Slot Play and Cash Back. It also adds a few Princess Cruise perks based upon your play.
- Platinum status requires 40,000 Status Credits.
- It gives you everything that Gold does, but increases your gift shop discount to 20%, gives you a 25% buffet discount when paying with points and invitations to special status parties.
- President status requires 100,000 Status Credits.
- It give you the Platinum status perks, increases your gift shop discount to 25% and your buffet points discount to 50%. It also gives you casino host access, VIP check in, buffet VIP line access and private gated parking when at the casino.
- Chairman status requires 300,000 Status Credits.
- It give you the President status perks and increases your gift shop discount to 30%. It also gets you “next car up” valet service, a cabana rental discount and a 20% cash discount on catering. It also gives you a VIP movie booth, VIP bowling lanes, limo access and VIP concert meet and greet access when available.
Boarding Pass tiers are tracked on a 6-month cycle (January 1 – June 30 and July 1 – December 31st). When you earn your new status, it is good for the current period through the end of the next period. Earning Platinum status on January 10 will give you Platinum status good through December 31st whether you gamble another cent or not.
If you are playing myVEGAS and want to use any of the Station Casinos Rewards, you will need to join Boarding Pass before redeeming your rewards. You can sign up online and then pick up your card in person.