MGM Resorts in Las Vegas will start charging for parking on June 6, 2016. If you use the Self-Parking garages, the first hour will be free. After that, the rates vary. Here are the details:
Registered Hotel Guests
- Parking is not included in the Resort Fee.
- The Parking Fee may be charged to your room bill.
- Your parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations (subject to availability).
- Use your room key to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of check out
M life Rewards Members
- Self-parking is complimentary* for Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR M life Rewards Members
- Valet-parking is complimentary* for Gold, Platinum and NOIR M life Rewards Members
- Scan your qualifying M life card for entry and exit (you do not need to take a ticket)
- Self-parking up to 24 hours is complimentary* for guests with a valid Nevada driver’s license until 12/29/2016
- Scan your valid Nevada Driver’s License for entry and exit (you do not need to take a ticket)
- Not applicable during special event pricing and does not apply to valet-parking*Subject to availability
- First hour in self-parking is free*
- Parking rates vary by type and property after that .
Self Parking rates are:
$8/day at Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
* (1st hour is free, 1-4 hours is $5)
$10/day at Aria, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Mirage and New York – New York.
* (1st hour is free, 1-4 hours is $7)
Note: It appears that self parking is still free at Circus Circus for now.
Valet Parking rates are:
$13/day at Circus Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
* (first 4 hours is $8)
$18/day at Aria, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Mirage and New York – New York.
* (first 4 hours is $13)
During T-Mobile Arena events, parking at ARIA Event Parking Garage, Monte Carlo Garage and New York-New York Garage is by pre-payment only through lasvegas.parkmobile.com The Parkmobile app is available at http://us.parkmobile.com/mobile-apps
For full details & to watch their instructional video, visit MGM’s Parking info page: