Total Rewards Diamond Lounges are private VIP lounges where Diamond and Seven Stars members can relax, get a free drink and a snack away from the casino floor. The specifics vary from lounge to lounge, but as a general rule they have a small bar, tables with cocktail service and a small buffet featuring chips and veggies throughout the day and a small hot food assortment during dinner hours.
Here are the locations and operating hours for the Total Rewards Diamond Lounges in Las Vegas:
- Caesars Palace (located in the Augustus Tower):
- Flamingo Las Vegas (located next to Center Cut and Garden Bar):
- Harrah’s Las Vegas (located on the 2nd floor, across from Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill)
- Paris Las Vegas (located across from the Le Central Bar adjacent to the Front Desk)
- Planet Hollywood (located on the Mezzanine level near the Wedding Chapel)
- Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino (located just inside the High Limit Slots, on the 2nd floor)
Each lounge is open:
Sunday – Thursday: 4pm – 9pm
Friday – Saturday: 12pm – 9pm
There are no Diamond Lounges at Bally’s, Cromwell or The LINQ. The Cromwell does have a special arrangement where Diamond members get comped beer, wine and specialty cocktails at the Bound bar from 4p-7p, Sunday – Thursday.
Here is the link to the Total Rewards page with Diamond Lounge info.