(Updated January 2018)
Total Rewards Diamond Lounges are private VIP lounges where Diamond and Seven Stars members can relax, get a free drink and a snack away from the casino floor. The specifics vary from lounge to lounge, but as a general rule they have a small bar, tables with cocktail service and a small buffet featuring chips and veggies throughout the day and a small hot food assortment during dinner hours.
A new policy is starting in January 2018. Diamond Lounge will only be free to players who earned at least 25,000 Tier Credits in 2017. For Diamond members earning less than 25,000 Tier Credits, access will be 1,000 Reward Credits for the member and an additional 1,000 for their guest.
They want to make the lounges “more intimate” and I think the new fees will do that. While I have enjoyed access to the lounges, I would not consider them worth a $10 cover.
Still interested? Here are the locations and operating hours for the Total Rewards Diamond Lounges in Las Vegas:
- Caesars Palace (located in the Augustus Tower):
- Flamingo Las Vegas (located next to Center Cut and Garden Bar):
- Harrah’s Las Vegas (located on the 2nd floor, across from Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill)
- Paris Las Vegas (located across from the Le Central Bar adjacent to the Front Desk)
- Planet Hollywood (located on the Mezzanine level near the Wedding Chapel)
- Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino (located just inside the High Limit Slots, on the 2nd floor)
Each lounge is open:
Sunday – Thursday: 4pm – 9pm
Friday – Saturday: 12pm – 9pm
There are no Diamond Lounges at Bally’s, Cromwell or The LINQ. The Cromwell does have a special arrangement where Diamond members get comped beer, wine and specialty cocktails at the Bound bar from 4p-7p, Sunday – Thursday.
Here is the link to the Total Rewards page with Diamond Lounge info.