Although Caesars has been offering SMS text and Facebook discounts for quite a while, they are just now adding Foursquare badges. These badges, like the ones MGM Resorts and Cosmopolitan offer, give you special access or discounts. The Bally’s badge gives you a 50% discount on Jubilee tickets. The other Caesars Entertainment badges give you front of the line access to a nightclub or daylife pool at that particular resort.
To unlock the badge you first have to “Like” the resort’s page on Foursquare. This can be done by going to their page on the Foursquare website or via the mobile app and clicking the like button. Then check in to 3 locations at that resort within a 48 hour period.
The badges are in addition to any other offers you might get for simply checking in. For example, simply checking in at Planet Hollywood gets you $5 off the Spice Market Buffet. That check in will count towards the 3 you need to unlock the Planet Hollywood badge which gets you front of the line access to the Gallery nightclub.
Here is the list of badges and what they give you:
- Bally’s badge: 50% off a Jubilee! ticket
- Caesars badge: front of line access to Pure Nightclub for a year
- Flamingo badge: front of line access to the Go Pool (their adult pool) for a year
- Harrah’s badge: front of line access to the Carnaval Court for a year
- Paris badge: front of line access to Chateau Nightclub for a year
- Planet Hollywood badge: front of line access to Gallery Nightclub for a year
- Rio badge: front of line access to Voo Pool (the topless pool) for a year
Here is a link to the Caesars blog post about the new Foursquare badges.