(updated May 2017)
– Now includes dates through December 2017
myVEGAS no longer has a site where they post the Room Rewards availability calendars. Rooms are available, though.
I have been able to compile many of the Reward calendars below:
(Click on image for larger version)
Dates in gold/yellow are the available dates.
Aria Comp Room Calendar
Aria 25% Discount Room Calendar
Aria $105 Mid-week / $155 Weekend Room Calendar
Continue reading myVEGAS Room Rewards Calendars 2017
Wow. That was fast.
MGM Resorts in Las Vegas started charging for parking in June of last year. They are changing the fee structure and raising the rates as of April 12, 2017.
The new Self Parking rates are:
Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo:
- 1st hour is free
- 1-2 hours is $5
- 2-4 hours is $8
- 4-24 hours is $10
Continue reading MGM Resorts Raising Parking Rates
In the past few weeks, both MGM and Caesars have announced increases to their resort fees. The new rates at MGM go into effect on March 2nd. The increases for Caesars go into effect on March 1st. As a general rule, the resort fees cover local phone calls, fitness center access for 2 as well as in-room wireless internet access.
The new fees at Caesars Entertainment properties are: Continue reading Resort Fee Increases at MGM Resorts and Caesars Entertainment hotels
The Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay is one of my favorite Las Vegas spots. Good music, food, drink and a great view of the Strip. It is a nightclub after 10pm, but if you are looking for a more relaxed, accessible way to experience it, check out their Nibbles & Sips happy hour. It runs 5p-8p Sunday-Thursday. Lounge access is free during happy hour and they have $10 small plates/appetizers and $5 drink specials as well as the full menu and full bar. Early in the evening it is quiet enough to hold a conversation and finding a table in the lounge or a spot at the bar is relatively easy.
Continue reading Foundation Room Happy Hour
Total Rewards just sent out a teaser for the 2017 Total Rewards Benefits. They haven’t announced any major changes. It says “all of your favorite benefits will still be available.” and it confirms that the daily Tier Credit Bonuses will still be available. They do list the Seven Stars Signature Events dates and locations, which is nice. I have included the full text for reference.
- All Total Rewards members will continue to earn Tier Credits and Reward Credits when playing, dining, shopping or staying at a Total Rewards resort or casino. Show your Total Rewards card everywhere you go or bill to your room to make sure you’re receiving all of the credits available to you.
- All four levels of daily Tier Credit Bonuses will remain the same, continuing to make it easier to achieve and maintain Tier Status.
- Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars® members receive discounts at casino gift shops, priority lines and the ability to gift up to 5,000 Reward Credits to a friend.
- Diamond and Seven Stars members receive an annual Celebration Dinner, access to the Diamond Lounge, and eligibility for Aspirations at 40,000 and 80,000 Tier Credits.
- Seven Stars members will continue to enjoy their core benefits, including a Retreat to any Total Rewards resort or casino, Voyage with Norwegian Cruise Line®, complimentary room for any visit, Companion Card to share priority service with someone special, eligibility to earn Seven Stars Signature Experiences, and invitation to a Signature Event® with a choice of four dates in 2017.
- 2017’s Seven Stars Signature Events will be held at the following destinations:
- Lake Tahoe June 7 – 11
- Atlantic City July 21 – 23
- Las Vegas August 24 – 27
- New Orleans September 28 – October 1
Complete benefit details will be available online no later than February 1st.